GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrippy View Post
It's not a moving violation so no points to your record. It's a fix it ticket. I've gotten 4 and just pay the $25 dollar dismissal fee and show correction.
This - been driving in nor & so cal for 10 years with no front plate and never pulled over or ticketed for it, but have been pulled over a lot!

Once I was even pulled over by a noob for my Euro plate before I got my state one - told him the scoop, he didn't believe me, called it in - they told him to let me roll (I heard it!) but he still couldn't believe it so called someone else, i have no idea who, they researched it, told him to let me roll, he gave me a 10 minute speech on how it was legal "i guess" but blah blah blah wounded ego blah blah blah, then let me go.

Took almost of an hour of sitting in a mall parking lot. We had just gone to the grocery store so eventually we popped the trunk, got out some picnic supplies, dropped the top, and sat on the rear seat ledge picnicking - which is where he gave me the speech. A small crowd developed waiting for a show.

Anyway, i bet that's the last license pull-over he does, is my point.
Appreciate 0