View Single Post
      02-01-2021, 10:51 AM   #37
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Flashed the 5.9 ACN 91 map and set burbles to off and took it for a spin. Indeed burbles are off. It was dark and raining so I didn't bother with really "testing" the map other than to see if my car was still functional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Motoring View Post
I should note that I put the Exhaust Burble Type setting to OEM. This is the same setting I had before the update and it popped like crazy. I'm a bit torn, I can definitely tell the load drop has been fixed but miss the pops. If they needed to take away the pops to fix the issue then so be it. Has anybody tried with the setting to OTS? Wonder if that would make a difference.
I didn't notice any lack of burbles with my flash...

I had been running a different tune for the last few months that wasn't the 5.8 OTS and that had significantly less burbles than this one. It's possible the burbles are reduced from 5.8, but they're certainly not gone with my car.

For reference I do always set cold start and cold start RPM to OEM, but that shouldn't have an impact.

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 1