Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoral View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Well, it's not rocket science; less cars on the road, means almost no traffic congestion, equal to more room to travel faster.
The COVID-19 pandemic has left streets empty. But the roadway fatality rate still doubled in April.
Some drivers are speeding with all the open roads around Massachusetts, officials say.
Yea, I believe that, that's why rules exist; law are helpful guidelines, so stupid people don't hurt themselves.. Without enforcement, some people not capable of logical assessing risk and independent thinking.

Like when you see that degenerate with his rusted-out, 1989 Toyota Corolla, that's shaking like it has a case of late, Stage 5, Parkinson syndrome, blowing pass you, at 90mph; you simple move out his way and let Darwin do his thing ..

That doesn't mean that everyone that enjoys the rush of driving with some pace, automatically does so in an unsafe or reckless manner, especially, if they possess the proper equipment, to handle such lofty velocity.

I move rapidly but when I'm a rocket, I feel the road and machine visceral connection and limitations. I can reacting to any given situation that arises, in relation to my chosen speed.

Your typical jerkoff, pacing you with his shitbox on wheels, doesn't put that much thought in the risk he bestow on others, by dangerously riding your ass, with brake pads, as minuscule as his penis.

It unfortunate when a layman the word hear speeding and that lump everyone in the same category.

There is some of that know what the F they're doing and as safe 5 as a 155mph..
Appreciate 1
akkando5864.50