View Single Post
      03-16-2020, 09:58 AM   #11
Megator
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moflow View Post
The lack of manual was one of the most head scratching moves i've ever seen a car company make.

I get the appeal of a DCT, it's faster and real world better than a manual. It's perfectly suited to supercars and stuff like the GT-R. But a bantamweight 250hp sports car? I'd think something like that would be all about feel and connection even at the cost of outright speed. And in fact, Alfa went with no power steering for the car, a choice that again spoke to feel over speed and convenience. No manual was just such a weird choice for that car. Oh well. At least it's not the only tiny, mid-engined sports car that weighs nothing and will break all the time.
It didnt help that at least in here in the Netherlands they sold the 4C like it was a damn Ferrari.

I wanted one, but the dealer was an ass and on top they charged 250E for a test drive. I understand a lot of people waste their time but that was redic. I never had to pay for any M or the like test drives.

Also the suspension setup on the 1st series was supposedly shit. Cant wait till I can buy one for 20k.