12-09-2019, 02:02 PM   #1614
G35POPPEDMYCHERRY
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Wow unbelievable! Just got home from the gym and I'm very cool with the staff since I know all of them and one of the staff members had talked to me just to let me know that a complaint was made about me. Nothing that I did wrong, nothing that I said to any members, nothing with any interactions with anyone but the staffer said a gentleman (as he said he couldn't say who but he did say he is a new year resolutioner who just signed up). So the complaint was he felt intimidated because of my tattoos! That he felt his life was in danger, he did not feel safe around me and he even said it should be against policy for someone to have tattoos to be a member of this gym. Now keep in mind my tattoo sleeves on both arms are tasteful. They are very colorful. I have my wife's portrait as well as my 3 boys with a dragon protecting my family. My other arm has koi fish and dragon swimming up stream and if anyone knows tattoos most tattoos all have some kind of story or meaning to them. My tats aren't prison tatts by no means. So the complaint has been made and forward to corporate but the staffer explained to the new member there's nothing in the company policy regarding gender, race, or even tattoos that would discriminate anyone from joining.

The funny part is the staffer pointed out to 5 other dudes with tattoos. He even pointed out to a few chicks that had tattoos. But this dude solely focused on me! Why? I dunno. I don't want to pull up the race card but I will say I do live in a very nice area of town

What do you guys think?
chop him up and shove him in one of those storage cabinets in ur garage rebuild!!

fuckin pansies everywhere I swear. I bet he is super argumentative and tough if spoken too.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8208.00