11-30-2020, 06:51 PM   #41
bdogk
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2CS,M4GTS,'21-X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
I can't decide if you're trying to troll or if your attempt to help is just coming across negatively. My impression is that you're more interested in making proclamation that the C and CS are the same. Instead of being open to the potential that there might be subtle difference between the two that could cause owners to question fitment issues.

Answering a question with a question is not usually perceived as helpful. The statement you provided is blatantly false.

The language used to describe the CS exhaust is in line with the m-sport exhaust. The comp language does not seem to match this. However m-sport seems to be marketing language for exhausts with valved flaps and specific sound tuning. I believe the Comp has this equipment, but it isn't referenced with the same language as the M2CS, x3comp, x4comp, and m5comp. The M2CS for whatever reason received this new language. Probably needs to sound money to help justify the money requested for the privilege of ownership.
I concur with "medphysdave". As I indicated, I'm coming from a Comp to a CS. Visually, the exhaust plumbing looks identical. But before I just go and cut the CS exhaust I just want to be absolutely sure. That's the purpose of my initial post here.

FYI, I also sent my inquiry to AA for them to answer. Their response so far was that they haven't seen a CS to date, so can't be certain it will fit.
Appreciate 1
Bimmed Out1908.50