MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
The M3CS and M4CS didn't exactly fly off the shelves...
The M2 CS will be hugging showroom floors for the next two years or so... With the massive premiums in the US and the fact that Europeans are not going to spend up to 100K on a M2, this car will be standing around in showrooms for a while.

It won't get anywhere due to it is limited nature. It is not limited enough to fuel the interest of a large group of collectors and too expensive for enthusiasts that want the ultimate M model, but are able to pick up brand new M3 and M4 CS models for 10-20K less than the M2 CS.

There are still brand new M3 / M4 CS cars parked across showrooms and dealer garages simply unsold because they were too expensive. 6 months ago I got offered a brand spanking new M4 CS for less than 90K EUR incl VAT. It was a 130K EUR car, I believe...

Also think about the fact that you can get a M2C with up to 20% off right now around dealers in Europe. Those discounts are not happening on the M2 CS initially, so why would someone get a M2 CS if he isn't a collector, has a bank account the size of an oil tanker or is absolutely mad about the car.

Don't get fooled by BMW saying they sold all 2000 pieces! This means to importers and dealers, not to customers. They are playing the same game with the new GP3, saying they sold half the bunch already. I said to MINI "To dealers yes, not to customers, and it became really silent at the other end of the conversation".

MR
Appreciate 8
10"4974.50
A6bullet337.00
JTO245274.50
PLF693766.00
Madmat50.00
Jarran10.50