View Single Post
      10-11-2019, 06:48 PM   #139
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Here's a few quotes from the salesperson. Keep in mind, I'm not trying to throw this guy under the bus, I just want to make sure I'm buying something that isn't going to cause my car issues in the future, and if the Wagner will, then I won't be purchasing it. But if it won't, then why not save the coin if I'm getting a flash anyway?

"Our product is in a completely different league of reliability than Wagner. There is no comparison. This is also why we offer a lifetime warranty and they don't. Wagner knows they cant compensate for the amount of the issues that come with their cats. We have our cats on thousands of cars and never have issues outside of customer installation mistakes."

"We have had customers purchase the Wagner system, then have an issue (the cat design breaking apart in the downpipe) and end up purchasing our system. I have seen a large amount of Wagner systems fail (including mine)."
Since when does Fabspeed have a lifetime warranty on the cat??? I was told it is 2yr or 10,000 miles.
Appreciate 1
Poochie9099.00