Thread: Bape M2C build
View Single Post
      08-05-2019, 03:28 PM   #1
wang
Rep
Drives: M2C

Bape M2C build

First time making a post on these forums so let me introduce myself.

Most people call me Wang. I bought my M2 Competition around March 2019 from Herb Chambers BMW of Boston.

Specs are:
Hockenheim Silver
DCT
Executive Package

It went straight to Autonuvo for a custom 50/50 bape themed wrap. For those unfamiliar with bape, it's a popular clothing brand amongst the younger crowd. It felt nostalgic doing a wrap like this because my closet was filled with their clothing brand back in high school.

Some smaller things I had the shop do while the car was apart was an IND keyhole cover, front painted reflectors & rear honeycomb reflector, and 30% ceramic window tint. After the wrap was finished, it was topped with Modesta BC-08 ceramic coat.

Around the same time I received the car back, its new wheels had also arrived! Brixton Forged sent over a set of their PF5. Specs for the wheels are 19x9.5 +22, 19x10.5 +40. These wheels were ceramic coated by AVI upon arrival!

Wheels were a tad dirty in the picture

Fast forward a few weeks, the rest of the parts were coming in such as:

3D design front lip w/ canards
RKP cf side skirts
Vorsteiner rear diffuser
PSM Dynamic V1 trunk spoiler
Eventuri cf intakes
Eisenmann DP+catless exhaust w/ ceramic coating
BMS Chargepipes + J pipe
CSF Heat Exchanger
Fall-line Motorsport oil cooler guard

I want to thank ryan from IND Distribution for helping out with the build and getting all the parts to us in a timely matter. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again if I ever need more parts for this build.

Big thanks to Pro-Spec located in Quincy, MA for the work they have put into the car.

If anybody wants to follow this build, you can follow it on instagram @trap_m2c. I'll be updating this post but not as periodically as I would on instagram.

Last edited by wang; 08-05-2019 at 05:07 PM..
Appreciate 4