View Single Post
      12-20-2023, 07:27 PM   #5
NPTM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3R1 View Post
That is correct, I was just trying to give a little context. I would not consider the Eisenmann Performance Exhaust very aggresssive at all. They even have a race version that is more "aggressive".

My intent for changing the back box was strictly to get rid of the OEM cow udder. My goal was to completely tuck the system and retain an OEM type look to the car. Most of the aftermarket back boxes have tips that are far to large and "tuner" looking.

Im fairly sure that the resonated EL and stock rear section would deliver the clean (no rasp) sound you are after.

Hope this helps a little...

Very helpful, thank you! I hear you on the ugly cow udder...ONLY reason I am keeping the OEM back box is because of the CS tips that I absolutely love...I think they are the perfect look / perfect size and love that they are actual tips and not decorative sleeves like every other OEM exhaust nowadays...I am trying to retain everything about the CS that made it "special" vs other M2s, and the tips are part of that package to me, so I may just end up painting the OEM back box flat black in high temp paint to hide the udder a bit...but completely understand and respect your decision to make the swap, looks like a good setup to me!
Appreciate 1
M3R12198.50