04-12-2019, 02:51 PM   #76
Thescout13
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapperj View Post
[COLOR="Black"][/COLOR]I received a set of 763m wheels in frozen gold as a Christmas present. Mounted Firestone Firehawks in 255 front & 275 rear. No issues at all with anything. Great fit. Also includes new TPMS & ceramic coated by a local pro with Quartz's latest greatest stuff. They currently have less than 600 miles. I just don't like the frozen gold.

I am considering doing a color change, but before I decide that I thought I'd see if there's any interest here on the forum. The wheels were $3500. TPMS @ $77 ea. The tires I believe were ~ $1k. I had the local Porsche dealership mount and balance (they have the latest greatest machine) the Ceramic coating was $200. So..here is my break down. Including the ceramic coating, I have ~ $5158 ( all in including mounting & balancing) in this set up. Yes, they are used, but they are perfect!
I'd sell for $4100[COLOR="Red"]$4100 [/COLOR] for everything! & even meet you within a couple hundred miles of Knoxville TN, IF it's a done deal.

I went with the Firestone's because of there great reviews as a dry high performance tire. They are equal to the OEM tires in every test except for wet weather. My M2 is a fun car, not a daily driver so the trade off between $$ and performance seemed smart to me. They grip great, and balanced very well. Quite, and sticky!

I don't think I'm breaking any rules here, but if so, mods feel free to delete.

Probably best to text me or email... 865-310-5403
Skeenj@att.net happy to send pics. They are currently still on car.
No fire sell here, andif I can't get the asking price I'd be inclined to do the color change as I LOVE the wheels. Just not a fan of the gold.
Firestone firehawks? I kind of get your explanation, but still why? The money saved is not that worth it in my opinion. But if you are happy that's all that matters I guess.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 0