Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW m2 competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief1richard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pristine_m2c View Post
I just got a 2020 M2c so looking for some advice. I am about to do my first track day with this car at COTA in feb what are some things you guys would recommend need to do to get track ready or am I pretty much ready to go?
Congratulations, beautiful car. You did't say if you have prior track experience with other cars. Either way just concentrate on learning the track and your new car if you do not have experience there. Just don't take it to 10 on your first time out. Do you run with a Club or is it an open Track Day?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief1richard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pristine_m2c View Post
I just got a 2020 M2c so looking for some advice. I am about to do my first track day with this car at COTA in feb what are some things you guys would recommend need to do to get track ready or am I pretty much ready to go?
Congratulations, beautiful car. You did't say if you have prior track experience with other cars. Either way just concentrate on learning the track and your new car if you do not have experience there. Just don't take it to 10 on your first time out. Do you run with a Club or is it an open Track Day?
Thanks I have track many time just first time with this car. I usually run with a group called edge addicts. But this time I will be with Chin trackdays
Appreciate 0