View Single Post
      01-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #14
eeyang92
Captain
Rep
Drives: LBB M2 LCI 6MT

Just wanted to update this thread:

Roughly 1 month after I started talking to my SA, he said they could not find the replacement knobs, and would replace both my front shocks. I provide my receipt of purchase for the coilovers and he tells me it's on it's way from Germany.

Nearly 3 months later (after multiple attempts to get in contact with my SA - I think he's avoiding me now), I finally get a call with him, only to hear they have NOT ordered the parts yet. This time they need the actual invoice - so I call the business I bought it from and get that and emailed it to him. Still waiting for a response on that.

Due to my frustration, I called up KW and asked if they had the part number. KW doesn't list this particular part for sale on their site, but if you call them, they will give you the part number (#68525011) and you can order it directly, so they were extremely helpful and I appreciate that. However, the color scheme is off (the wheel is purple) vs. black on the M Perf Coilovers, so I would rather have BMW source it (how is it this difficult???).

Anyways, we'll see what happens.
Appreciate 0