M Performance CF Front Splitter $1,690
M Performance CF Hood $6,440
M Performance CF Roof $3,205
M Performance CF Mirror Caps $988
M Performance CF Rear Spoiler $563
M Performance CF Rear Diffuser $1,160
M Performance 763M Wheel and Tire Set $5,870

Total $83,511
It's really funny, but effectively the M2CS is to the M2C the way a Cayman GTS is to a Cayman. You get a bunch of the most popular features in a bundle at a slight discount (including adaptive suspension which you can't get on the M2C), plus some extra HP thrown in for good measure. Seems like good value for money to me, if you like the options BMW is bundling into the CS.

How come when I visit Rennlist I don't see 8,342 posts screaming about how "Porsche has screwed the pooch on this one. Cayman GTS is just a Cayman with some carbon fiber bits bolted on"? Or "Why the hell would anybody pay that premium when you can just get after market tune and carbon bits for a lower price"? Or "Anybody who would buy a Cayman GTS is a complete idiot"?

I get that everyone's got their own definition as to what "good value" is, but... damn! You read through some of these posts and if I didn't know any better, I would think that with the release of the M2CS, BMW has also decided to bomb forum members' ancestral homelands and murder forum members' pets.

Somebody else said it earlier, can't remember exact wording, but effectively sentiment was "Why are you so angry about the car? If you don't like it and don't think it's good value... don't buy it!"
Cause your about to pay 90k+ for a car that has the interior of a civic and the looks of a Subaru and is an outgoing model and you will get crushed on depreciation and and and and and
I've never been in a civic that felt like a bmw in any sense of the word. And stop harping on the Subaru color.....there are other colors