11-03-2019, 10:55 AM   #12
Twt
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyang92 View Post
Hey all,

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this situation? I recently went to adjust my suspension settings, and was shocked to find both front compression adjustment wheels were straight up missing. These are the adjustment wheels that are at the bottom of the front struts. I figured they would be held more securely in place, but seems like it was just adhesive? (I did some some spirited driving recently ).

I did some searching online and haven't really ever heard of this happening. I couldn't even find a part number. I'll be seeing my dealership in a few weeks for my regular service so I'll bring it up then since they installed it and it should be covered, but it's kind of annoying in the meantime.
Ditto...earlier this year I put the car on the lift and noticed one of the adjustment wheels missing. In an abundance of caution I removed the other and put it in my kit. I do believe the wheels are meant to stay on when installed....otherwise the kit would have a space carved out for them....it does not. Good luck finding the part....I couldn't
Appreciate 0