01-29-2021, 01:05 PM   #412
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
A bit of an update on my Nostrum HPFP install. I mentioned in a couple other threads, but I thought I'd collect the info here.

My car was dropped off Monday at Nostrum. They did a quick inspection and put it on the dyno to get a baseline. My car is FBO at the moment, and I have the Bend Calibration Flex Fuel kit with the ID F750 fuel filter, flex fuel sensor, and Zeitronix ECA-2 can-bus content analyzer.

On the baseline dyno, the car made 384whp and 445wtq.

After that, they installed the Nostrum HPFP, and got their tuning numbers needed for BM3. Since it's going to take a bit to get the OTS maps updated to support the pump, we decided to go ahead and switch the car over to Ecutek and do a full flex fuel tune.

They finished tuning the base map on Ecutek yesterday for 93 octane fuel. I've been told the car made 405WHP on straight 93 octane!

Today, they are finishing up the Ethanol tuning, and I'm expecting it to be somewhere near 450WHP on a conservative ethanol mix. I'm picking the car up this evening and I'll hopefully have a bunch more info (data, dyno charts, etc) to share. Additionally, I'll be posting up another video in the coming weeks to do a review. I gave the media person at Nostrum one of my gopro's to collect some content for me, so I'm excited to get that back and start editing.

With regards to pricing on the Nostrum pump, I've been told the new price, but it has not been updated on the website yet. Once they do that, I'll be happy to share it. But if everything works out as I expected, the Nostrum HPFP may be the new number 1 player in the fueling game on the N55 platform as far as value is concerned.

Stay Tuned!
What dyno? Dynojet? And what was the correction factor?

Otherwise if that's a dynojet with sae or STD=5 correction then that's really really good numbers.

Also your stock tune baseline is abnormally high even with FBO, just another thing to consider.