View Single Post
      03-22-2020, 06:35 AM   #60
baege
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 Cayman GTS 4.0 6MT

The answer is Yes

and now having taken delivery of a 2020 M2 comp, I can definitely answer yes to my own question.

The M2C brings another level of engagement and enjoyment and it's definitely worth it.

The M experience can be felt in so many ways with the car and it's those things that add up to make it just that much more of a special experience.

it's muscular looks captivate, the interior draws you in more, the S55 has much more character than the syntheticish b58 (and I am not talking sound because the b58 does probably sound a bit better overall), it's the way the s55 revs and the engine (not exhaust) sounds and feelings that come with it, the turn in is sharper and the car just feels so much more focused in the way it handles.

For those of us who have a real passion for cars, the m2c feeds that passion in a way the m240i simply can't.

I look forward to every next drive with the M2C, the last time that happened was with my first 981 Cayman S. And it's still break in period!

All the positive reviews of the car are ringing true for me. and it's funny because a test drive wasn't enough to come to that realization (i was meh after 2 test drives)

so for anyone on the fence, if you really love cars, make the move, it is totally worth it. Do it
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
Madmat50.00
FrozenGT1116.50
cptobvious2531.50
natmad667.00