View Single Post
      02-20-2019, 03:56 PM   #16
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

This is such an emotion-driven topic that it blows my mind.

I don't see how any respectable, mature individual can support him. His career was in shambles right before he pulled this. I 100% feel it was done for attention.

Listen, if you want support for your cause; then insulting those with opposing views [who are paying your paycheck] won't do jack shit for you. There's a time, place, and mature way of going about things. He lost all credibility with the pig socks and uninformed comments about Fidel Castro. It showed how little knowledge he had on this topic. Not to mention he was raised by a white family and enjoyed the f*ck out of the capitalist American lifestyle before all this. Dude did Jaguar F-type promotions way back.

I hate to sound judgmental but his supporters just seem like the type of left-wing sheep who blindly support any left-wing cause. Thanks to social media misinformation spreads like wildfire and people cheer for their political agendas like sports teams thanks to the groupthink effect. People are so mindless, stop falling into these traps, you know who you are. People on the far extremes of both political ideologies are cut from the same cloth!
Appreciate 1