View Single Post
      07-06-2020, 10:20 PM   #70
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you're going through this. I know how much the hood coming out proper meant to you, and I also know how much of a dreadful hassle dealing with a shop to fix their mistakes can be.

I've been there a bunch of times. It especially crushes my soul when I'm talking to a shop about having work done and they're like "We have the best in the area. The job will come out perfect. If there are any problems and you're not happy, we will fix it no questions asked" so then I decide to give them a chance - the work ends up being a disaster - and they are assholes refusing to fix it and saying that I expect too much from them... I'm re-living a particularly terrible experience I had with a tint shop last year, as I'm typing this. As well as the BMW dealership ruining my fender, when they had it in to repair from a distracted 19yr old hitting me.

Not everyone is like that though. And I'm happy to have a good paint shop that I've developed a great relationship with over the last 8 years, who generally do a great job but also actually fix any mistakes I point out. So I hope your experience turns out that way and they correct everything for you and you don't have to further the agony with a small claims suit.

How did the color match come out btw?
Appreciate 2
///M TOWN22312.50
///Monika186.50