01-09-2020, 03:06 PM   #1221
Dr.Deep
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Well guys, I have officially let my allocation for the M2CS go. I have been going back and forth on whether or not the car was for me for a few months now, and I decided to go in a different direction.

I was lucky enough to score a one owner, 2016 CPO 981 BGTS that only has 3K miles on the odometer. This was a local guy's 4th car or something and he only drove it on really nice days apparently.

I had a 981 CS a couple of years ago, and I lamented letting it go after the fact, so this is a way for me to try something new (never had a convertible before) while enjoying some naturally aspirated goodness. And since we already have an OG M2 in the garage, I can still get my ///M fix when I need it.

On that note, the M2CS is going to be a great car, and I am really looking forward to getting to see how they're received (and hopefully one in person at some point).
Nice one! Congrats

I think a very good choice...CS will be for sure a very good car, just the price is too steep in my opinion for what you get...

CS was never option for me...curios about what they do with the next gen...however, for now I have not a very good feeling after seeing the latest renders / leaks for their next gen Ms...but still have hope that they at least will nail it with the M2...if not, gonna be happy to spec a GT4 and join the P family
Appreciate 1
dmboone254970.50