View Single Post
      03-19-2021, 12:25 PM   #637
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_M2 View Post
No offense taken. Their are a few M2's down here with stock intercoolers. Do they pull timing on extremely hot days. I'm sure they do. I dont track my car. I might goose it here and there. That's it. I just wanted something a little bigger to improve it. Its bigger than stock, pressure drop should be minimal. No lag. How many people put huge intercoolers on their car and end up pi$$ed off because of pressure drop and lag? Quite a few. So just because I didnt go out and get the intercooler of your choice because you are the all mighty intercooler god .....um....F that. I guess all intercoolers besides the one you are in love with should be destroyed.

Sounds like you and I have similar thoughts on ICs for our particular cars. Provided below is my review of the Wagner EVO Comp I IC for my M235 which is running a Dinantronics Stage 2 piggyback, catted DP, MPE, and M2 lower airbox (~370whp/390wtq). I've been very pleased with the performance of my Wagner EVO Comp I IC.

https://www.2addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1773277