03-17-2021, 07:52 PM   #621
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooooom View Post
Took 3 nights and read thru the 30 pages. Still don't know which one to get. Equally confused. I don't want to be cutting anything or removing it altogether. I, like the guy who also posted before, just want an IC that just bolts on and works. I don't want to hear any marketing BS either. Just facts since I also don't want to be importing this here only to find out it's not fitting correctly. It's been a year since then and VRSF has not made any effort to be more clear.

This IC is going to mount on a M2 LCI. I don't know if it has a brace and for sure if it does I don't want to be messing w/ it. I will also get a charge pipe and a down pipe along w/ this purchase. After I will get the BM3 OTS-1 or 2.

Exactly how many different kinds of VRSF FMIC are there anyways? I know they have the smaller they call HD, and then one they call RACE. So which one is the COMP?
you'll need a 5" intercooler if you do not want to do any cutting. the most popular options for our customers are the MAD 5" and the Active Autowerke

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0