Thread: M2 to C63S
View Single Post
      02-19-2020, 03:01 AM   #8
jeanluke
Registered
Rep
Drives: MB AMG C63s, Porsche Boxster

1m to AMG C63s

I had a 1m and traded it in for 2019 C63s sedan. With trade in it cost me additional 23k. I got an 8k discount on the AMG. 1m was a super fun car but pretty bare bones in the luxury category. The C63s has tons of power and sounds great with the sport exhaust. Acceleration is super smooth and ample power is available at all speeds.

Handling is phenomenal and there are tons of settings and Sport and Race modes. The new Digital Dashboard has lots of configurations and looks great in all modes. Thats an option I would definitely recommend.
They also made the Nav display wider and more horizontal so its a lot better integrated into the dash. It used to look awful before the 2019 models.

Car is gorgeous inside and out. Interior is very comfortable and luxurious while also being very performance oriented. The seats look amazing and are very comfortable. Leather quality blows away what was used in the 1m.
All the materials used in the interior are so far superior to the bare bones 1m. The Burmeister sound system is great and much better than I expected. I heard it used to not be great so sounds like its been upgraded. My car is white with black wheels, panoramic black sunroof and its one of the best colors for showing all the lines of the car. I like that this model has been out for a while so any mechanical issues have usually been fixed this late in the models run.

The only thing I don't like is car doesn't have CD player which the 1m did and many of the settings are needlessly complicated and hard to access. The 1m was great with old school simple pre-sets for favorite stations etc.

As beautiful as the AMG is it definitely doesn't get as noticed as my Valencia Orange 1m. Both cars are fun to drive and would love to get a M2 as an additional vehicle if the wife would permit.
Appreciate 0