Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche GTS 4.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanWRT View Post
OP, your numbers are legit.

I know dynojet and I put many enough F series M cars on dynojet. I'm positive the F80/82 stock numbers this forum are seeing are stupidly inflated. Also, sorry guys S55 is not going to make a true 500whp from dynojet with a tune only, any tune, not even close.

One thing that is true though is when you don't have very good octane, you won't be gaining much going more aggressive. It's the Octane that allows for the aggressiveness. Without hardware upgrade (there is hardly any outside of meth/ethanol for S55 tbh, again octane), factory tune yields the most consistent results.

Let me tell you in your case CS is the best choice, not even the CS+. You log you'll know how much more boost STG1 have over the CS up top, only to gain 10+whp in your case. And imagine for yourself how much is there left for the CS+. One step further, you dyno STG2 you'll probably have less power than STG1. These boost are a waste without octane and makes just heat.

If you have the log I can tell you more. I know these stuffs.

Always remember S55 is not as tunable as vendor wants you to believe, no mention of those innocent fanboys. They just buy vendor published numbers and are too smart to believe independent results.
What are your thoughts on whether or not you can use the CS map on a 6MT?
Appreciate 0