View Single Post
      02-05-2019, 07:46 PM   #21
nidfix
Private
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4awd View Post
Wow. A good reply. Alas, the insecurities and our yearning for validation always gets us lol
I agree with you but I am afraid that hoping some reassurance from others when you chose a car like an M2C is a difficult stance.

I am not saying that it is one of a kind car. However it definitely does not follow, from my point of view, the current formula of a sport car that somehow targets efficiency. Its natural stance is sideways. Not simply to be more efficient in some conditions, but as much as possible for a car used daily. For a European car, it is no more that common.
At the same time it is neither cheap enough that if you trash it, you don't care, nor expensive enough that this behaviour becomes "a distinctive character for happy few" by which it may be considered as a virtue regardless of the fact that it makes sense.

Beyond that, it is not universally pretty, nor includes all bells and whistles expected on latest generation car...
Therefore, to be honest, I am even surprised that it does not finish last in all these "best of..." reviews
Appreciate 0