Rep
Drives: M2 LCI BSM

Garage List
2017 BMW M2 LCI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by David.m View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by specka View Post
Yeah they're super expensive and seem to be backordered as well.

It will be great if you can report back on how well the Toolpro works with our car, in terms of accessing front and rear centre lift points?
I really need a solution to take to track to change between road and track wheels.

Thanks
Just tried the Toolpro low profile, access to rear cross-member is easy, the jack has a built-in rubber pad which seemed to provide a secure & stable grip on the cross-member (contact point was roughly midway between middle & edge of the rubber pad).
Lifting the front (stock suspension), the back part of the jack catches on the underside of the bumper, I drove the car onto 30mm timber pieces which gave 10mm clearance at the lowest point where the bumper joins the undertray. Reaching the centre jack point was then easy and lifting quick with the dual-pump jack.
Jack weighs 45kg (if you're loading it into the boot).
Thanks mate, this is exactly what I needed to know.
I think this is going to be the solution for me.

I wonder how I'll go transporting 4 wheels, jack and stands to the track in my car