View Single Post
      09-10-2020, 10:51 AM   #137
sdhotwn
Mmmm... Bavarian
Rep
Drives: M2 CS, X5 45e, i3, Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
This is widely debated. There are a few updates like adaptive suspension, merino leather, carbon roof. There are other carbon parts, but most can be had as mperformance parts. It's more limited than the M2C. It's significantly more expensive, and most of the performance gains can be achieved much more cheaply on the C with a tune and suspension. It really needs to float your boat as something that you want. Useful back seats, trunk space, stroke your ego with fewer around, etc. It's got stellar performance numbers for what it is, and backed by full warranty. It's not a 2door sports car. If you don't need the back seats, then the used market has a lot of nice options. It's playing in a price range that you must spend quite a bit more to exceed it, but you can spend significantly less on an M2C and not give up much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansomatic View Post
“For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.” ~Ziad K. Abdelnour

A little of of context relative to the original quote. Apropos, none the less.
Tiff Needell says something not dissimilar in his review "No one who buys one will be in any way disappointed. I'd really rather like one. It's my sort of car."
2014 Cayman S
Appreciate 1