View Single Post
      02-25-2019, 04:04 AM   #20
omera60
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 218i Coupe

Garage List
I’m 21 now so I believe we are close in terms of age, I got my 2 when I was turning 19. As times goes on as you can see I expended my garage with other BMW’s. But my starting point of 2 series was a great point. It’s a small nibble car. I live in the city but take the car to back roads to enjoy it. While I was ordering my 2 after adding the options the dealer suggested me to drop it at that price range and go for a really nice 40th anniversary 3 series. I really liked it but the deciding point was the fact that I didn’t need it. I’m teenager, I’m usually alone or with 1 passenger, I don’t need to carry people. I thought to my self that I can always buy a 3 but once I get older have a family etc small coupe is usually not the best idea. Plus if you don’t want to be the designated driver you have a excuse towards your friends saying you have a coupe and it will be tight back there (believe me it’s not actually). In Europe BMW advertise 1 & 2 series as young people car. I would say start with the 135 coupe and then you can expand your garage. Small BMW coupes are always fun to drive...
Appreciate 1