Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C HS DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMurkle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealOrosie View Post
Most of the "BMW M Experts" on staff at dealers know less than many Bimmerheads on these forums....I have experienced it first hand. I take everything a BMW Dealer expert says with a grain of salt.
Lol is this a flat earth community or something. Instead of trusting some random dude posting some rubbish they believe. Do the actual research for yourself. Call up BMW in Germany then and find out if there is throttle adaptions that you can reset this way. You will find out it doesn't and you cant. It's like the people who think that after running in service at 1200 miles the cars considerable faster due to them unlocking something. Lol no you have just driven it faster now.
MrMurkle, I believe you. I honestly, 100% think this is entirely placebo effect...

And yet, I'm gonna keep doing it and telling myself that my throttle has now been adjusted and is more responsive!!!

Come on, man, we all need some delusions in life to get us through the day. I mean, think about all the things you used to believe in and got taken away from you: 1) Santa Claus, 2) Easter Bunny, 3) work hard and you'll succeed, 4) your wife really loves you...

Just let me keep this one little delusion! It ain't hurting anyone!
Appreciate 3
BlkSVT388.50
Poochie9104.50
Mavallone164.50