03-16-2020, 07:44 PM   #19
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Such a sight it must be to find hardly any traffic and people....and the "run" on food stores is just incredible.

We went to one of our local food stores at 630 am this morning and it was BUSY....it's a 24/7 market chain of stores and the number of staff that were stocking shelves was unreal....there must have been a crew of at least 25. We were able to purchase fresh product (fruit, vegetables, etc) with everything still available; we bought for a two week period, anticipating the imminent decrease in goods and services; all restaurants have been ordered to close down; our state is restricting gatherings to 50 people (probably reducing to 10 people very soon); every day there are additional restrictions and closures.

Health officials say "rapid and widespread infection" is imminent.

Stay safe in Belgium.
I see . I stored also a food supply for +/- 1 month (but I always have food supply) As for my fresh meat , I order always at my local butcher .
Marc is my butcher in our little village . He's actually a friend , because I know him already from high school .

About the empty roads today :
So yeah the roads are empty by the virus . But hey ! Our mobile speed cams were still present and well hidden on my way to work .
Like usual I was alone in my car . Well , I said loud at that moment when I saw the speed cams ..."You guys are f@cking unbelievable" !
Belgium ....Ohhhhh man !

It's always a pleasure to speak with you . Stay safe too, and healthy !
Thank you my friend

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60013.50