View Single Post
      10-25-2019, 01:34 PM   #1393
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So, just leer out the corner of my eye as she passes? How many seconds = staring? I mean, she walked the whole row of machines, but didn't lift that arm until she got in front of my machine. And she never stretched the other arm (at least not within my view)
Absolutely not! You're better off staring than leering out the corner of your eye. You're allowed one glance. If they make eye contact, you're allowed to smile and then look away quickly......unless they smile back and then you finally find yourself in a back and forth glance battle with them. Once this happens, you better find something interesting to talk about mighty fast and go start the conversation. "But Rudi, what if I'm married", you ask? You take your one glance, smile, then forsake the gorgeous creature that has your attention currently and remember the person at home to which you have vowed the rest of your life to. In the event that this sounds sweet and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, stop checking out hot chicks at the gym and go be good husband to your wife for christs sake. If this sounds too difficult to do, get a divorce stay away from committed relationships.....all while being avoided by the hot girls at the gym because they don't have time for your ass.

BTW, I have found that hot women have far more appreciation for a man that recognizes beauty, but doesn't allow themselves to stare like they've never seen a woman before. They also swoon over men that are dedicated to their significant others and act as if other women don't exist. Secretly, we know they exist and enjoy them, but we mustn't act in such a manner. Women will continue to dress in a way that you will appreciate, until you appreciate it too much and it creeps them out. They will either stop dressing in such a way or continue to do it and avoid you at all costs.

Take your one glance sir. Then go home to the Mrs. Welcome to adult manhood sir. Your days of chasing poon are over.
Appreciate 0