Pyrat 2
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Rapidly from A to B

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL BAN View Post
Not sure since when they fixed it, but I sent them a message to make sure its been corrected before I order. I always looked into it but was not willing to live with the tradeoff.

My message:

Hello, I had been on the fence about ordering the ASD bypass module since I read you had to live with the tradeoff of losing some bass. I recently read some threads online stating that this was really due to a faulty wire diagram from BMW which caused this product to be wired incorrectly. I also read that you guys are aware and have corrected this issue on this product and you will no longer experience the loss of bass. Can you confirm this before I order?

Their response:

Fixed confirmed -notice that website link for ASD Bypass harness is no longer showing a warning about bass loss. ��
Regards
ElĂ*as

--------------------

I will be ordering one now!

Thanks everyone here for the info!
I contacted them this morning and Elias offered to send me a free extractor. He also sent me this diagram. I declined his offer and simply swapped the pins myself. The whole job took less than 30 minutes.

I gotta say this guy stands by his product and was extremely responsive. Highly recommended.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0