View Single Post
      03-24-2024, 09:20 AM   #472
ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Morning Gents.

I believe I've clocked the fastest M2 200tw time from anyone so far at Summit Point Main a couple days ago. My build is a bit different, as she's a daily driver, so no race car stuff (save that for the race cars) and a decent bit of street vs track compromises. Altho, a healthy dose of extra power to help make up for it and to be able to hang with the last gen Turbo S's on the straights.

1:19.89

I was getting pad fade and going too deep into T1 (152mph top speed) bc I didn't get time to put Westersund brake cooling kit on, easy 0.5sec gain there, didn't quite hit the apex in T9--couple tenths there, throw on new tires and I think we're in the 18s and quicker than any of the M2 times so far, including slick tires. Altho, I've got some stiff competition from GasBurnlife(landapanda) M2joey and Xing!

-Non-stripped, no weight savings daily driver
-No aero
-Apex VR-5RS 18x10 & 18x10.5
-RE-71RS 275F/295R with daap1193 coding to begin at 25psi cold on iDrive (26psi on my gauge) without TPMS fits, aimed for 33-34psi hot
-Front AP Racing & rear Paragon BBK's with PFC pads, daap1193 coding for linear pedal feel
-Bilstein PSS10 cranked to full hard (10) in the front & 8 in the rear
-Lowered ~3/4" rear, 1/2" front
--3.2F/-2.1R camber
-Front monoballs & rear Dinan control arm & toe link kit
-DCT with M2CSR DCT pan and Thor DCT coding (no longer available)
-Stock DCT cooler
-do88 radiator, aux radiator, and oil cooler
-BMS oil cooler valve bypass
-Wagner Evo3 FMIC
-Akrapovic rear exhaust & HJS 300-cell DP, w/ cold start disabled to keep my neighbors happy!
-TTE460 turbo w/ MST v2 inlet
-BM3 Stg 2++ Multimap (slightly higher boost than the OTS), 465whp'ish on my setup
-E47 fuel with Bend flexfuel filter kit
-BM3 Maxcool setting turned on
-Recaro Sport C driver seat, was nice to have a heated race seat this weekend
-No cage, factory three point belts

It's taken some effort, but it's a super fun streetcar that I can drive around town and on long trips, while still being quick on the track. And, I enjoy it more than a Porsche or new G8x.

Video link here, if you turn up the volume you'll hear my colorful commentary at the end of the lap. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgigEV_O62WJg4VJ...KGP9w?e=i4hMOX

Last edited by ZM2; 03-27-2024 at 04:07 PM..
Appreciate 6