View Single Post
      02-10-2020, 11:28 AM   #19
SultanBink
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2OG View Post
I wouldn't bother with an exhaust but a high flow downpipe will definitely help(Apologies, I missed the DP when reading over your list) I still stand by the statement that a catback will not help though. Overall 450whp isn't anything to sneeze at and in line with most people's real world power figures. The guys making 500+ whp are really pushing the turbo very, very hard.

Hey, yeah im not gonna bother with the exhaust, although what i did is , remove the Fi exhaust resonator, for now the car seems to suffer from boost leak, the car isnt hitting the boost target, hovering around 16psi.

as in for the numbers, the car preforms really well on the street, translates to holding up with a c7 z06 with headers and tune, the vette passes me around 200kmh and stays around a car length from me. ( running 18 psi at the time )
only had the car on dynodynamics dyno and dynomustang with SAE smoothing. that explains the why the numbers are much lower than Pureturbos claim on the turbo itself.

Z06 got 690PS on the dyno while the m2 achieved around 450PS with 700nm same dyno.

note that z06 is manual.
Appreciate 0