06-25-2020, 05:00 PM   #200
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafariEdition View Post
Whattttt? You're only getting 43 runs out of the yokos when you have a ton of camber?!

I'm pretty sure the E92 and M2 weigh the same (actually just looked, they both weigh ~3400 when weighed by actual owners with 1/4 tank of gas) and similar size....the M2 definitely has more torque down low, but I dont know if its actually useable. It might turn out that the M2 can only put down the same amount of torque as the M3 without blowing the tires off... I'd love to compare data on an STU E92 vs an STU M2 on the same course and see...hopefully we'll have a chance to!
Lol best tires everrr there's some great pics of my beautifully delaminated rears over on the M3 forum.

And I hope so! Data would definitely be interesting.
My car has had St* weight reduction and is finally down to 3450 after weighing last week, but it's not a lightweight spec, so maybe a stripper e9x would be closer to the M2.

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 0