View Single Post
      03-19-2022, 04:22 PM   #161
AWC-F87
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Small update! Cars been running great! For anyone on the fence about ECUTEK with bend calibration….just send it. It's the best period. I asked Joseph to reach out to ecutek about getting rev match enabled in DSC off mode. They made it happen! I now have rev match in every mode! I know some of you hate rev match. Personally I love it. The car matches the rpm perfectly every time! I have size 13 feet and have struggled my ass off to learn to heel toe. Also running the car on track in sport+ was starting to get annoying in certain corners where I'd just like to put all the power down coming out but traction would kick in and cut power. Very thankful for bend calibrations amazing service and ecuteks tried and true platform! I have zero affiliation with either and paid full price!

I have 2 more track dates and then will be taking the summer off. In socal we track in the winter. Summer is too hot.

Over the summer I plan to redo some of the paint protection film on the car.

I also plan to make a v2 version of my front splitter! I think if I can do it right it will be bad ass! And super rigid. Well see!

I also have a KMP/team schirmer (kmp makes it for them) diff bracket and bushings. This will be a huge project that will take time.

While the subframe is out I plan to add more SPL arms. So the car will be on full SPL arms!

I also plan to take the rest of the wiper fluid tank and crap out to save weight. I never use it and took the windshield wipers off the car to save weight.

I also need to pull the cage out and I want to remove the rest of the factory seat belt parts. I always buckle in with the harnesses.

We'll see what else I can find to remove from the car to save weight.

So that's the plan for now guys! Stay posted!
Appreciate 2
ebisu81079.50
F87source7251.50