Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30M3 E83X3 E90335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mp3ccable
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddman View Post
I hope I don't come off as rude when I say: that's not the question. The question, at least to me, is whether or not the color LBB conveys an effeminate quality.
And the other cars which BMW is painting this color implies the answer is - yes. The X4, x5 and x6 are cars preferred by women (confirmation, http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...g-women-761218) and are offered in LBB. I don't think that's happenstance.
Believe me when I say I like women. But the car is shaping up to be visually aggressive and LBB, as the of flagship color, does not, IMO, carry that message well enough.
I reserve the right to change my mind and recant all I've said when I see it fully decked out in LBB!
I witnessed LBB on the X6M on an overcast day and it appeared teal in hue, as others have mentioned. Admittedly, I liked it, but I can understand why it would not appeal to the masses.
Agreed. I saw this color on a fleet x6m at Watkins Glen Sunday. It is a nice color but didn't seem to fit the iconic image of bmw. Reminded me of a 90s Saturn color.