Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
The Netherlands: M2 CS (HS / M-DCT / M-CCB / Jet Black wheels / PSS): walkaround + quick revs

Quick revs: 15:29 - 16:09

Price (NL): €150,595.00 (± $168K - March 27, 2020)

For a walkaround of an M2 CS in Black Sapphire Metallic: see here
("M2 CS (BSM / DCT / CCB / Black wheels / PSS): walkaround + quick revs").
Just noticed this today. At the 14:12 mark, he mentions briefly that the CS is more of a racing car than the other M2's. So the driving thrills are definitely more aggressive for the CS it seems. Hopefully full driving reviews are allowed soon.
That's just internet hype, every subsequence car they review is going to be better than the previous one, it's just the nature of progression. How much better is the true question.

The CS has better suspension, as in electronic dampers, which more than likely, handles and brake better but everything else mechanically is the same as the Competition.

Honestly, if I had the scratch, I would get a CS for two reasons; one, I've had a vehicles from the last 3 generations of BMWs and I'm just in love with specifically the F-Series 2 Series platform, the M2 CS represents the apex predator of that food chain, so which fan wouldn't want to own the best that they have to offer.

Plus, it can be had with a true, three pedal manual, which is divine in a 2020 model year.

RWD, TwinTurbo, I6, LSD is pure automotive bliss and is something that would surely be appreciate, in the future.
Appreciate 4
1M Tex240.00
F87EVO4020.50
///AVM2528.00
Moflow2484.50