United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M2 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Visual

You still own title as owning the most constantly clean M2/M2C in world, as well as the best auto photographer on any internet forum. I said before, you should be photographing cars for a living . . . as no surprise, you indicated that is exactly your job description.

Yours and all the LBB M2/M2Cs look fantastic online in photographs. I am not sure why, but the color just is not appealing to me in person. Conversely, I think HS looks just OK online in photographs, but absolutely stunning in person.

Completely subjective and, of course, why multiple color options are available . . . and prospective purchasers really need to see the car in person before deciding on color. For that matter, although the M2/M2C online photographs look great, the photos still do the vehicle no justice compared to in-person viewing.

Thank you for continued sharing

///AVM
Thanks again for the great compliments.

And I agree that in person there can be a marked difference. I drove a black M2 before this blue one, and it honestly did little for me. The weird reason is because I had parked it right beside my black IS350 FSport at the time, and it was by a dealership, and a lot of other cars. If the shape of the black car isn't super distinct, then it tends to get lost in other surrounds. LBB doesn't even get lost in a set of cars, but to really appreciate Black Sapphire it needs to be away from everything.

Wish you were closer, I'd love to get my lens on that 718!

Last edited by VisualEcho; 04-03-2020 at 07:59 AM..
Appreciate 1
///AVM2529.50