04-02-2020, 08:01 PM   #1261
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I love the color of this car so much that I take pix of it in my garage every time I clean it. Nutty, I know. Pix below are 4 different days, and no exiting.
Visual

You still own title as owning the most constantly clean M2/M2C in world, as well as the best auto photographer on any internet forum. I said before, you should be photographing cars for a living . . . as no surprise, you indicated that is exactly your job description.

Yours and all the LBB M2/M2Cs look fantastic online in photographs. I am not sure why, but the color just is not appealing to me in person. Conversely, I think HS looks just OK online in photographs, but absolutely stunning in person.

Completely subjective and, of course, why multiple color options are available . . . and prospective purchasers really need to see the car in person before deciding on color. For that matter, although the M2/M2C online photographs look great, the photos still do the vehicle no justice compared to in-person viewing.

Thank you for continued sharing

///AVM
Appreciate 1
VisualEcho6632.00