09-04-2019, 06:17 PM   #27
Dirtboy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87, F97

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Monika View Post
For clarity, are your referring (lights to indicate it's powered on) to the controller or the module (black box with on/off switch) that's located in the trunk. I remember reading that the controller does flash to indicate your in track mode and continues to flash until the valves are closed.

I'm just trying to figure out when the module in the trunk is turned on, does it have any LED indicated it's active. As you can see, my controller works (blinks red when pressed 2x) but I believe the module in the trunk has no power even though the switch is in the ON position. Our dealer (at this point) is just guessing and it's sooo time consuming to keep taking it back to them.

Thanks so much for your help.
Monika
Yeah I'm talking about the module in the trunk. When the car is on (and the module switch is on), there should be a solid red LED illuminated on the top of the module. This LED flashes when you activate the flaps. You should check and make sure all the wires to the module are connected, including the ones that go into the fuse box in the trunk. It might not be getting power.
Appreciate 1
///Monika186.50