View Single Post
      07-02-2019, 01:54 PM   #18
McSmash
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy4speed View Post
Ok, I think I understand better now. So when I get the tpms warning, my DSC can't be totally off, and the car defaults to comfort mode (as I gather info on this). However, if I initiate the tpms reset command, and as the car slowly resets the sensors from 0% to 100%, during this interim period the DSC can again be turned off and my autox lap will be happy. So, I only need to start the tpms reset procedure, not wait for it to complete, before going for the autox lap. That's why you can initiate the tpms reset before each run? Interesting! I don't depend on the display for tire pressures, as I set pressures with my manual gauge, but I do look at them occasionally on the road.

Thanks for helping clarify these details. Lots of stuff not well explained in the owners manual!
Yup! Happy to help. I just made it a habit of resetting the TPMS every time I go up to the line. It's easier on the M2C, since you can program the numbered buttons on the top of the dash, so one of them brings me right to the reset page.
Appreciate 1
CSBM52695.50