02-23-2018, 06:01 PM   #60
AGM2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 LBB 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2ruder View Post
You know I have to comment.....today I drove around the Charlotte outer loop and did some pulls, shifts hards runs and cruise in both comfort, sport & sport plus with flaps open and closed. I have a JB4 so it has a bit more pep. It does exhibit drone around 3k and you can hear it and feel it in your butt but in defense of the MPE...... how much damn time do you spend at 3k? The drone window is not that big and at 80mph in 7th (dct) your way below 3k so their is really no drone then and our cars are built with less sound deadening material so everything seems to cause more noise.

I think it sounds really really good and find that it is fairly quiet in the flaps closed mode aka sport. I think it gets a bit of a bad rap...I am really glad I got it and very happy with it.

That is good news I bought my MPE today from my local dealer, it’s coming next Friday, I asked the dealer to cut the stock resonator to add it in case I need it and they said no problem. I’ll keep it in case it’s a drone. They said this is the last version of the MPE and they fixed the drone and vibration from the first Version. We’ll see. Can’t wait.

http://babyclips.net/play-baby-clip-...cGO2TWXNM.html

Last edited by AGM2; 02-23-2018 at 06:10 PM..
Appreciate 0