Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine M2

Garage List
2016 M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
That's exactly why I did not sign up for the trip. I was seriously considering as I phoned in on the first 3 conference calls.

The trip does sound awesome, that is if you are single and going with a good buddy. My wife would not want to spend an entire trip focused on just cars, tracks, etc. Doing so many group activities takes away from the personal experience of travel and just going off on your own and exploring something new is what travel is about.

In my 2011 ED in my M3 my wife loved it and she never complained about going on the Nurburging, Porsche Museum, etc.

I just wish RS Touring had a mini trip for the married folks. Say 3 nights and than I can go off on my own after that.
I'm signed up for the RS Touring trip, and I'm going to be there for the delivery day, and then my girlfriend and I will be heading out on our own and head to Belgium and Paris for the French Open. Miguel has been super cool about everything and was fine with me wanting to do my own ED. My GF has never been to Europe and i don't think she would be up for a "Track trip" as well, but would love, and probably will do, another ED with the group because it looks great.
Appreciate 0