View Single Post
      01-21-2024, 11:45 AM   #80
S4BiT
Registered
Rep
Drives: F21 BMW M140i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by daap1193 View Post
I have developed and test a coding solution for your problem, to summarize I can disable all the brake electronic parameters that think you're going to crash and apply maximum braking force sending your car into abs zone, also I can reduce brake pressure-assist so you will be able to control the maximum brake pressure and therefore improve you braking on track, this will traduce into race car pedal feel and brake control, the problem is not abs maximum threshold as you suggest, PM me and will remote code your car if interested, I have tested this set up with different cars (M2-M3 M235 and M240i) and all of them owned by race drivers with amazing success and feedback.

I think I'm the first person to develop a solution for this problem, having a racing background and plenty of race driver friends we discuss how different race car brakes feel in comparison to our bimmers, so after many hours of testing and coding
Development I finally ended with a solution which they have called "Gt4 coding for brakes.
Old thread i know, but i would like to have this custom coding for the braking to get better feel to them. I was just made a user here for that, and im not yet able to send PMs, so can you maybe send me PM yourself.
Appreciate 0