Fuji550i
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 CS, E46 m3, E60 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeLife View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevM2 View Post
That's too bad. Was gonna order it but may as well wait till next spring, winter is coming...
Yea. Initially orders were supposed to ship the first week of August, but a delay pushed it to the 3rd week of August. Hopefully they purchased more material for this second run since the demand was higher than expected I think. They might have additional stock ready to ship later this month as well Dinan_Engineering .
It's not demand issue but more of a business issue to me. I am still waiting for mine since June and the local dealer Dinan dealer kinda gave up hope and offered to refund my deposit.

QUOTE by Dinan_Engineering
Tell me about it. Between all the delays in development to now the delays in production after initial launch this product has earned its internal reputation as being the most cursed Dinan product release in the company's history many times over.

Without getting into the weeds too much as I could write a novel on all the things that have come up in the last 2+ months, the good news (hopefully) is there does seem to be light at the end of the tunnel. Assuming the last problematic outlier is officially resolved as expected on Monday we can finally start stitching the exhausts together and they will start shipping out again shortly thereafter
Appreciate 0