View Single Post
      12-09-2019, 11:25 AM   #11
D CHOI
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

I recently been testing out some burbles for stage 1 and I find it strange that sport and sport + sounds the same for aggression? I once had aggression at sport @1 and sport+@10 and yet sport poppin @10.

Also my default driving mode would be sport + given its in MDM mode which allows more burble. I assume the tune doesnt put sport in MDM mode. Therefore if i set a more aggressive burble it would be on sport instead of sport+ where as most ppl would be doing the other way around.

One thing to note is when aggression is at 10. The big pops come on effortlessly where as when I set to 8 it will have more burbles and if I want the big pop I just rev harder. It's good to have the ability to have both burbles and pops when u want it in a more controlled way. I'm gonna try to adjust to most aggressive without pops coming easily. I know its gonna be between 8-10 so Im gonna find thr threshold spot where it doesnt cross the line to more pops than burbles.

All these testings can be time consuming and also the duration is all part if the equation too. Any experienced bm3 burble users have some tips and insights they can share would be much appreciated.
Appreciate 1
m20e30871144.00