01-27-2016, 10:33 AM   #2
OG///M
Always +10MPH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin fed View Post
So I called my SA to see what was up with ordering the car. I am #2 on the list with a $500 deposit. In the past she has been very good about keeping me in the loop. When I spoke with her she told me that they were definitely charging over sticker but they were waiting for the owner to come back from vacation, which will be sometime in February, to determine exactly how much over MSRP (WTF). As of now they only have one allocation. So I feel like I am getting screwed here.
Time to find a new dealer! To be honest, I think all of this is a little premature. So far all the allocations have been dealer demos, we haven't even gone into the real customer order allocations. To them their "first and only" allocation is the demo, that's the game they are playing.

There will definitely be more down the road. These dealers need to stop with the "this is as limited as the 1M" stuff and realize it's going to be produced for at least 4 years.

It's not going to be as plentiful as M3/4s but it's not going to be very scarce either.

Who ever pays a mark up will feel quite stupid, unless of course you have to be one of the first to get the car in that area.
Appreciate 0