View Single Post
      01-20-2016, 12:43 PM   #1
tubedreamer
Private
Rep
Drives: (Sold) 2008 SSII 6MT E90

M2 allocation at ED MSRP and/or driving school spot @ European tracks

Anyone interested in taking my allocation for an M2 at ED MSRP with the RSTouring/Bimmerpost group tour on 5/20/2016? My plans changed and I'm looking for someone to take my M2 allocation and RSTouring trip spot.

The tour runs 5/20-5/29 and includes two full days of track education at Zandvoort and Spa Francochamps, and VIP admission to the M-festival/24 hr of Nurburgring. See http://www.rstouring.com for details.

Trip cost is €4499 including 4 star hotels, meals, and track instruction. Reduced cost packages are also available.

This is a great opportunity to get one of the first M2s at a discounted, non-marked up price, along with driving several iconic tracks.

Please PM me to coordinate the transfer of my spot if interested or email the tour organizers saying you are taking my spot.

If you're already in Europe for some other reason, you can also join the tour or partial without necessarily purchasing a new car.

Edit: my spot is now taken but RStouring may have a limited number of allocations and spots left. Contact them if interested.

Last edited by tubedreamer; 01-26-2016 at 01:14 AM..
Appreciate 0