View Single Post
      02-16-2021, 11:15 PM   #10
MASHCT
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Thanks, F87!! I was all excited about the MPE & then I found the rest of the mods this past weekend. I figured I had some kind of DP - this car is loud. Doesn't stink though so knew I had a CAT at least.

I have seen where the DP is - I reached down to try & see if I could feel a stamp or logo. That was how I figured out it was the Wagner. I didn't know to check for the things you mentioned below so I'll do that this weekend & report back. My buddy was under the car & he said there were no cuts or mods to the pipe & he could see the sport DP/cat underneath, too.

He thinks I'm weird... he loves the drone. LOL LOL LOL

I did look under the engine cover & under the power tap under the hood (where I installed my active autowerke 8 on my M235) and there was nothing attached, didn't see any other wires, no box anywhere.

Thanks a lot for the advice & what I need to look for.

Any chance you know this -- if the ECU was flashed, can that be put back to stock??

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Check the tmap sensor on the charge pipe, if there is a Y-harness it has a piggy back. Then take a look at the down pipe if you can (you can kind of see it from the passenger side engine bay when you look down beside the coolant tank area) see if there is an extra metal thing connected to the o2 sensor that is furtherest back towards the back of the car - that78 would be an o2 sensor spacer. If not you most likely have a tune or else you would have gotten a check engine light from the high flow cat, unless this particular car is not sensitive to high flow downpipes.

Overall those are some good mods, congrats on the car.
2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 0